CPR Training in San Diego
San Diego CPR and First Aid Classes
We offer the following courses for the San Diego Area:
- CPR/AED: Adult, Pediatric & Infant (Workplace/Community)
- CPR for the Healthcare Professional: Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Basic First Aid: Adult, Pediatric & Infant
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- AHA BLS (3-4 Hours)
Course Cost: $34.00
Combine Courses and Receive a Discount
- 2 Courses - $54.00 (Example: CPR and First Aid)
- 3 Courses - $67.50 (Example: CPR, First Aid, & Bloodborne Pathogens)
Note: Basic Life Support Courses are generally for healthcare professionals while CPR/AED courses are targeted to the general public.
Group Discounts (2+ Students) - We Travel for Groups of 4+
|Number of Students
||Call for Special Pricing
How Does It Work?
- Step 1: Check our Training Calendar.
- Step 2: Register online or call us at (800) 728-0209 and tell us what class or classes you are interested in.
- Step 3: Attend the class.
- Step 4: Receive your certification.
Or Call us at: (800) 728-0209 to setup your class today!
CPR Classes are available throughout San Diego. Learning CPR and First Aid is easy and taught by our professionals with many years of teaching. CPR and First Aid classes will be instructed in San Diego, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Coronado, National City, Chula Vista, Lemon Grove, Bonita, La Mesa, La Presa, Spring Valley, Imperial Beach, El Cajon, Rancho San Diego, Santee, Bostonia, Lakeside and other cities in near San Diego.
For more information or to schedule a class session please send us an email at
Questions? email us at
email@example.com or call us at (800) 728-0209